Friday 7 January 2011

Photography

Over the half term I took my photos for the double page article. I used some props when taking the photos, but I've decided against using any props. I took some pictures indoors and some outdoors, giving my photos more of a variety. In the photostrip I was supposed to use two kittens in one of them; however they decided not to turn up all day and stay outside somewhere, so I didn't get the chance to shoot with them.
 I have also taken the reminder of the pictures for my contents page, featuring an older person to go with the theme of the magazine and show that the magazine focuses on new and older music artists. This featured props of a cigarette, a piano and a guitar.
 I will now chose two pictures for the contents page and four for the double page article to go in to my magazine.
 I may not put a photostrip on my double page article because there may not be enough space with the text and I don't want it to interfear with my larger photograph. Even if I don't include the three pictures in the photostrip, I'll still have four photographs. (one on the front, two in the contents page and one on the double page article)

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Phoebe - shame about the kittens!Maybe you could add some of your chosen shots to the blog and comment on why you think they work?

    ReplyDelete