Wednesday 10 November 2010

Introduction

  My name is Phoebe Hindle and I am studying AS Media.
 I have chosen to do the print project for my coursework, as I enjoy listening to music and reading about music, therefore I think it would be the best project to suit me. Also, I think I would enjoy doing this project. As a career when I am older, I am looking in to becoming a Journalist, so I think doing this media music project will give me a good insite in to what that is like.

  For my AS Media project I am producing a music magazine which includes; 
  • A front cover
  • A contents page
  • A double page spread interview. 
 All the images I use need to be my own and the text music be written by myself. Also I need a minimum for four images in my magazine. 
 I need to do research, planning, make my magazine and then an evalution of my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment