Wednesday 8 December 2010

Fonts

I have decided to change my font from number 5 to number 8. This is because I think it looks more poppy, it's clearer and more attractive. It got a lot of votes, so I know people like it.

I have kept "pop" together and spaced out "life". It was done by accident at first, but I decided I liked it and I am going to keep my font in that style. I think it looks different and also the "life" being spaced out can suggest pop life, through different eras. A more spaced out and wider range of pop music, rather than just current pop music.
 For font colour, I have decided that I'll do the word "pop life" in black with the 'o' in pop coloured in. I'm not too sure which colour so I am going to try it out and ask people which they like the best, or which appeals most to me and also I think I'll survey others too see which one appeals to them the most too.
 I am going to try the colours, red, yellow, blue. These are the primary colours and they go well with black. I am going to keep it black because it looks more profesional and it is easier to read than other colours. I am going to add the colour in the middle of the "o" to make it stand out, and more interesting and more appealing to the audience.

 Personally, I really like the "pop life" with the yellow "o", although I think they all stand out and look nice for my magazine heading. I am going to ask several people which one they think appeals the most to them. 

1 comment: