Friday 10 December 2010

Magazine layout inspiration.


This Billboard magazine cover inspired my front cover. I like the positioning of Lily Allen because she is looking in to the camera, and it's a close up shot which is what most front covers have. It makes the artist and magazine look inviting and welcoming and it stands out and makes you want to pick up the magazine and read it. I changed mine slightly, for example I wont have the person on the cover of my magazine covering up the heading.


This contens page in Q magazine inspired my contents page. I like the layout of it because it's simple but attractive and interesting. I have change the design slightly to fit my genre more and I will look at more suitable colours for my magazine, rather than reds and black. 

 My double page article was an idea of my own and one was inspired from a page in OK magazine.


1 comment:

  1. Again - it will be useful to refer back to these when you create your pages!Any chance we can scan in the OK magazines page?

    ReplyDelete