Wednesday 1 December 2010

Magazine name and fonts cont.

 I have decided the name of my magazine will be 'Pop Life'. I have chosen this, because my magazine is a pop magazine so having the word 'pop' in their helps people to know what sort of magazine it is. Also, it is a Prince song, so it is a play on words and some people would be familiar with it. It is also easy to remember and as the title suggests it's all about 'pop life'. Different eras of pop and pop artists etc. I also asked a couple of people which name would be best for a pop magazine, and they all said they liked 'Pop Life' because it reminded them off the Prince song.
 I have gone on dafont.com and looked through a range of different fonts. I focused mainly on retro fonts because retro style is coming back in to fasion, especially in the pop world. Also, most of the retro fonts look quite modern but different to most fonts that get used for a pop magazine. I have chosen a few of my favourites and I will ask a range of people to decide which is their favourites and what works well for my magazine.
 These are the fonts I will show people;

1 comment:

  1. I like the choice of name! It also has a nice rise- fall intonation pattern which is pleasing to the ear! And suggests that your magazine will cover all that's happening in the world of pop!

    ReplyDelete